Titanic, a movie that captivated all hearts through the story of triumph and tragedy. One of the most loved contemporary love stories of all time, Titanic is now a part of everyone’s life. A lover recons his love through the immortal story of Rose and Jack. It bloomed a new desire to love selflessly in everyone who are in love and who have never in love. The words that were shared between Rose and Jack leave a mark in history forever.
1. The dialogue that brought tears to everyone’s eyes. The eternal line that survives till date.
“I’ll never let go, Jack I promise” – Rose
2. A dialogue that wonderfully describes a woman and her heart. The love she gives once to someone can never be regained ever.
“A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me…in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now…only in my memory” – Old Rose
3. It is true for love is all about trust.
Jack- “This is crazy”
Rose- “I know. It doesn’t make any sense. That’s why I trust it.”
4. You say the three magic words truly just two times for a person you love. Once when you want him/her to be in your life forever till death and once when death does you apart and you feel your hands slipping.
Rose- “I love you, Jack”
Jack- “Don’t you do that, don’t say your good-byes.”
5. We live together, we die together. Love is all about holding tight till the end.
Jack- “Rose! You’re so stupid. Why did you do that, huh? You’re so stupid, Rose. Why did you do that? Why?
Rose: “You jump, I jump right?”
6. The desire to be with the one you love till death knocks and being in the place from where your journey started, is a priceless.
Rose- “Jack! This is where we first met.”
The Titanic and its quotes brought life to the unseen story of an unsinkable ship that sank in the Atlantic. Cameron succeeded in picturing the tale of the untold and mesmerized audience with every scene and dialogue. He captivated people towards the loss and tragedy that people suffered through a tale of love that never lasted physically but is immortal in every heart that desires to love.