- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Prepare the Chicken Tenders: Pat the chicken tenders dry with a paper towel and season them with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Melt the Butter: In a skillet or pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Sauté the Garlic: Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté for a minute or until it becomes fragrant and slightly golden.
- Add Seasonings: Stir in the paprika and dried thyme, and mix well with the garlic and butter. This will infuse the butter with flavor.
- Cook the Chicken Tenders: Place the seasoned chicken tenders in the skillet with the garlic butter. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are fully cooked and have a golden-brown exterior. The internal temperature should reach 165°F (74°C).
- Garnish and Serve: Once the chicken tenders are cooked through, remove them from the pan. Sprinkle them with chopped fresh parsley for a burst of color and freshness.
- Enjoy: Serve the Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders with your favorite side dishes. They pair wonderfully with rice, pasta, or a fresh salad.
These Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders are a mouthwatering treat that’s quick to prepare and perfect for a weeknight dinner. The combination of garlic, butter, and seasonings elevates the flavor of the chicken, making it a delightful and satisfying meal. Enjoy!