- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups (480ml) cold milk
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Peel the ripe bananas and cut them into smaller pieces. The riper the bananas, the sweeter your banana milk will be.
- Place the banana pieces in a blender.
- Add cold milk to the blender. You can use whole milk for a creamier result, but you can also use low-fat or non-dairy milk alternatives like almond milk or soy milk.
- Add sugar to the blender. Start with 2 tablespoons and adjust the sweetness to your liking. You can add more sugar if you prefer it sweeter.
- If you’d like, you can add a splash of vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- If you want your banana milk to be extra cold, you can add a handful of ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Make sure there are no banana chunks left.
- Taste your banana milk and adjust the sweetness or other flavors if necessary by adding more sugar or vanilla extract. Blend again if you make any adjustments.
- Once your Korean Banana Milk is smooth and sweet to your liking, pour it into glasses and serve immediately. You can also add a straw for sipping.
Enjoy your homemade Korean Banana Milk! It’s a delightful and refreshing treat, especially on a warm day.