For the Fajita Seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to your preferred level of spiciness)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
For the Sheet Pan Fajitas:
- 1 pound of flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Flour tortillas for serving
- Optional toppings: Salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, and chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup.
- In a small bowl, mix together the fajita seasoning ingredients: chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the thinly sliced flank steak and half of the fajita seasoning. Toss to coat the steak evenly with the seasoning.
- In another bowl, toss the shrimp with the remaining half of the fajita seasoning.
- Spread the sliced bell peppers and onions on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Place the seasoned flank steak on one side of the baking sheet and the seasoned shrimp on the other side.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the steak, shrimp, and vegetables. Squeeze the lime juice evenly over everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your desired level of doneness and the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- While the sheet pan is in the oven, warm the flour tortillas according to the package instructions.
- Serve the cooked steak and shrimp fajitas on warm tortillas with the roasted vegetables. Add your choice of toppings like salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro.
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make sheet pan steak and shrimp fajitas!