For the Salad:
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed and stems removed
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, add the fresh spinach leaves, dried cranberries, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped pecans or walnuts.
- In a separate bowl or a jar with a lid, prepare the dressing. Combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- Whisk or shake the dressing ingredients vigorously until well combined.
- Taste the dressing and adjust the flavors to your liking. You can add more honey for sweetness or adjust the salt and pepper to suit your preference.
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Toss the salad gently to coat the ingredients with the dressing. Be careful not to overdress; you can always add more dressing if needed.
- Serve your Cranberry Spinach Salad immediately, and enjoy the delightful combination of flavors and textures.
This salad makes a great side dish for a variety of meals or can be a standalone dish when you want something healthy and delicious.